Waterproof casing is also called through wall casing, through wall pipe. Flexible waterproof sleeve is generally suitable for structures where pipes pass through walls and are subject to vibration or strict waterproof requirements. After partial processing of the casing, the outer wall of the casing is covered with primer (the primer includes camphor or cold primer oil). Waterproof casing is divided into rigid waterproof casing and flexible waterproof casing. The two are mainly used in different places. Flexible waterproof bushing is mainly used in places with high requirements, such as civil defense wall and pool, while rigid waterproof bushing is usually used in basement and other places where pipes need to go through pipes.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Flexible Waterproof Sleeve
- What's With The Waterproof Casing