A pipe is a device for conveying gases, liquids, or fluids with solid particles by means of pipes, pipe couplings, valves, etc. Usually, the fluid after the blower, compressor, pump and boiler pressurization, from the high pressure of the pipeline to the low pressure, also can use the pressure or gravity of the fluid itself. Pipelines are widely used, mainly for water supply, drainage, heat supply, gas supply, long-distance transportation of oil and natural gas, agricultural irrigation, hydraulic engineering and various industrial equipment.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Basic Introduction Of Pipeline
- Hose Classification
- Threading Hose