After the founding of the People's Republic of China on October 1, 1949, National Day was celebrated in several ways.
In the early establishment of the People's Republic of China (1950 ─ 1950), the National Day is a big celebration every year, at the same time held a military parade. In September 1960, the CPC central committee and the state council decided to reform the National Day system in the principle of thrift. Since then, from 1960 to 1970, National Day held a grand rally and mass demonstration in front of tiananmen square every year, but no military parade was held.
From 1971 to 1983, every year on October 1, Beijing celebrated National Day with large garden party and other forms, without mass demonstration. In 1984, the 35th anniversary of National Day, a grand National Day military parade and mass celebrations were held. In the following ten years, National Day was celebrated in other forms, and there was no National Day military parade and mass celebration parade. On October 1, 1999, the 50th anniversary of National Day, a grand National Day military parade and a mass celebration parade were held. It was the last big National Day celebration of the People's Republic of China in the 20th century.
Since the founding of new China, 14 military parades have been held at National Day. They are the 11 times between 1949 and 1959, the 35th anniversary of National Day in 1984, the 50th anniversary of National Day in 1999 and the 60th anniversary of National Day in 2009.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- The Casing May Be Divided Into
- Waterproof Casing
- Flexible Waterproof Sleeve
- What's With The Waterproof Casing
- The Plastic Hose Order Is Shipped
- The Function Of The Elastic Element
- Classification Of Elastic Elements
- Performance Of The Elastic Element
- Elastic Elements Have Two Basic Eff...
- Description Of Flexible Steel Water...