When the fluid flow is known, the velocity of the tube diameter depends on the size of allowed or allowable friction (pressure drop). Velocity large diameter is small, but the pressure drop values increase. Therefore, the velocity, you will save pipeline infrastructure investment, operation of power equipment such as pumps and compressors increased energy costs. In addition, if the flow is too large, may also cause some other adverse factors. Pipe diameter should be based on investment, operating costs and other technical factors to consider the decision.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Pipeline Connection Problem
- PVC Coated Galvanized Metal Conduit
- Cheap PVC Coated Gi Flexible Metall...