Pipeline may take many kinds of force is exerted, including its own weight (pipes, valves, pipe couplings, insulation layer and the weight of the fluid), the thrust of the fluid pressure in the pipe end, snow loads, soil pressure, thermal expansion and contraction caused by heat stress, vibration and earthquake disasters. In order to ensure the strength and rigidity of the pipe, you must set the (crane) frame, brackets, fixation, such as activity guide bracket and spring bracket etc. Supports settings according to the pipe diameter, material, pipe wall thickness and load conditions. Fixation is used to control thermal elongation of the pipe, expansion joints evenly. Guide bracket only axial movement of the pipe.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Pipeline Connection Problem
- PVC Coated Galvanized Metal Conduit
- Cheap PVC Coated Gi Flexible Metall...
- Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit
- PVC Coated Flexible Conduit