Pipe is one of the initial UnixIPC Linux support, have the following characteristics:
Pipeline is a half-duplex, data only flows in one direction; requires both sides to communicate, you need to set up two pipes;
Process only for parent-child or brother processes (processes with affinity);
Alone constitutes a separate file system: pipes for pipes at both ends of the process is concerned, is a file, but it is not a regular file, it is not a file system but on their own, separately challenged in a file system, and only exists in memory.
Reads and writes of the data: a process written by the other end of the pipe to the pipe of the read out process. Write is always added at the end of the pipeline buffer, and each head to read out the data from the buffer
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Pipeline Connection Problem
- PVC Coated Galvanized Metal Conduit
- Cheap PVC Coated Gi Flexible Metall...
- Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit
- PVC Coated Flexible Conduit
- 20mm 25mm 32mm PVC Coated Gi Flexib...
- Elbow Waterproof Metal Conduit Fitt...
- Liquid Tight Connector Metal Enclos...
- Plastic Fitting