Surface Treatment:Plastic Coated
High Grade plastic coated stainless steel flexible conduit
1) High flexibility, excellent bend ability, smoothy inside structure makes it easy to threading
2) Temperature-resistance, resistant to high temperature chips
3) Turn-over locked structure to increase strength resistance, hard to break or distort
4) Electromagnetic screen, explosion-resistance
2-Details of the goods: plastic coated stainless steel flexible conduit
Material: SUS 304 Stainless steel, PVC.
SIZE: 3/8" to 6"
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: How long are you company manufacture the products?
A: We are established in 1997.
3. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
4. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. We focus a lot of attention on the quality of our products and we have established a series of effective quality control systems.Our factory has gotten through CE, RoHs standard
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- PVC coated fabric for high temperat...
- Black PVC coated fabric for flexibl...
- PVC coate fabric for flexible venti...
- Squarelock Metallic Flexible Condui...
- PVC Coated Flexible Metal Conduit M...
- Corrugated Electrical Plastic Flexi...
- Liquid-Tight Flexible Steel Conduit...
- Liquid-Tight Flexible Conduit Box C...
- Zinc Die Cast Straight Liquid Tight...
- Liquid Tight Galvanized Flexible St...