Heat pipe is a kind of heat transfer element with extremely high thermal conductivity. It transfers heat through evaporation and condensation of liquid in the fully enclosed vacuum pipe. It USES the fluid principle such as wool absorption and plays a role similar to the refrigeration effect of refrigerator compressor. It has a series of advantages, such as high thermal conductivity, good isotherm, arbitrary change of heat transfer area on both sides of cold and hot, long-distance heat transfer and temperature control, etc., and the heat exchanger composed of heat pipe has the advantages of high heat transfer efficiency, compact structure and small fluid resistance loss. Because of its special heat transfer characteristics, the temperature of the pipe wall can be controlled to avoid dew point corrosion.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- The Holiday Notice
- NEW YEAR 2019, COME ON