1, classified by material: metal pipes and non-metallic pipes.
2, classified by design pressure: vacuum piping, low pressure pipe, pressure piping, high pressure pipes.
3, according to the classification of transport temperature: low temperature piping or room temperature, moderate and high temperature ducts.
4, according to the conveying medium category: drainage pipe, pipe for compressed air, oxygen, hydrogen pipeline pipe, acetylene pipe, heating pipe, gas pipe, fuel pipe or highly toxic fluids, toxic fluid ducts, acid and alkali pipes, boilers, piping, refrigeration piping, purification of gas pipes, water pipes.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Pipeline Connection Problem
- PVC Coated Galvanized Metal Conduit