The casing may be divided into: common casing - two to four centimeters larger than the pipe to be used, fixed in the wall or plate, through which the pipe passes. Flexible casing -- it is to seal between the casing and the pipe with flexible material. Steel sleeve - that is, between the casing and the pipe with the steel material seal to achieve sealing effect. Water-proof sleeve -- where the casing is used to prevent liquid leakage or leakage (such as water tank, septic tank, basement, etc.), is a water-proof wing with no less than one turn added to the outer wall of the casing. In this way, when the casing is poured into the wall, it becomes a whole and will not leak due to the expansion and contraction factor.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- The Flexible Steel Waterproof Sleeve
- Flexible steel waterproof sleeve fu...
- Classified Function Of Flexible Ste...
- The National Day
- The Casing May Be Divided Into
- Waterproof Casing
- Flexible Waterproof Sleeve
- What's With The Waterproof Casing