Flexible conduit feature
1,The corrugated construction provides good flexibility and low weight.
2,Durable, long lasting conduit that is rugged yet flexible.
3,Resistant to liquids, oils and gases, and highly resistant to acids and solvents.
Black LSOH Polypropylene
Choice of Sizes
Full Range of Fittings
Flexible conduit provides cost effective, flexible protection to cables in sub floor, false ceiling or exposed installations.
It is suitable for machineries, railways, underground, motor and internal connections and public buildings electrical wiring applications.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Liquid-Tight Flexible Steel Conduit...
- Liquid-Tight Flexible Conduit Box C...
- Zinc Die Cast Straight Liquid Tight...
- Liquid Tight Galvanized Flexible St...
- Corrugated PVC Coated Flexible Cond...
- Square Locked Stainless Steel 304 F...
- PVC coated fabric for portable flex...
- PVC Coated Pipe/Flexible Conduit
- Water Proof Flexible PVC Coated Und...
- Waterproof Flexible Cable Conduit