1. According to the force and deformation, it can be divided into: 1. Stretching spring 2. Compression spring 3. Torsion spring 4. Bending spring
2. According to the geometric shape of the spring, it can be divided into: 1. Spiral spring 2. Leaf spring 3. Volute spring (spring and spring) 4. Butterfly spring 5. Annular spring
The electrical switches and instruments used in the double metal spring, diaphragm, film box, spring tube, corrugated tube, tension wire, hanging wire, and so on.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Performance Of The Elastic Element
- Elastic Elements Have Two Basic Eff...
- Description Of Flexible Steel Water...
- PVC Steel Wire Hose