(1) In the iron and steel metallurgy industry, stainless steel metal hoses are gradually transitioning from product performance competition to performance-price competition. The product structure is basically stereotyped. The application of stainless steel metal hoses in the industry has been widely recognized.
(2) In the petrochemical industry, the situation is relatively complicated. On the one hand, the market demand for large-diameter high-pressure hoses and storage tank central drainage hoses is increasing, and domestic new product development in this field is far from being in place. On the other hand, in some cases, hoses have been replaced by other products, such as non-metallic tubes (light weight and pressure resistance) appearing on the terminal pipe market. As the petrochemical industry is currently a large market for domestic hoses, each of them is highly competitive in this field, and the cost of developing new products into the field is also large.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Hose Characteristics
- Happy New Year
- First Counter 2019, Done
- The Pipe
- Basic Introduction Of Pipeline
- Hose Classification
- Threading Hose