A pipe is a device for conveying gas, liquid or a fluid with solid particles, which is connected by a pipe, a pipe coupling, a valve, etc. Usually, the fluid after the blower, compressor, pump and boiler pressurization, from the high pressure of the pipeline to the low pressure, also can use the pressure or gravity of the fluid itself. Pipelines are widely used, mainly for water supply, drainage, heat supply, gas supply, long-distance transportation of oil and natural gas, agricultural irrigation, hydraulic engineering and various industrial equipment.
1. Classification by material: metal pipe and non-metal pipe.
2. Classification according to design pressure: vacuum pipe, low pressure pipe, high pressure pipe and ultra-high pressure pipe.
3. Classification by conveying temperature: low temperature pipe, normal temperature pipe, medium and high temperature pipe.
4, according to the transport medium classification: water supply and drainage pipe, compressed air pipe, hydrogen pipe, oxygen pipe, acetylene pipe, heat pipe, gas pipe, fuel oil pipe, highly toxic fluid pipe, toxic fluid pipe, acid and alkali pipe, boiler pipe, refrigeration pipe, purification of pure gas pipe, pure water pipe.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Hose Classification
- Threading Hose