1.38 g/cm 3 , molding shrinkage: 0.6-1.5%, molding temperature: 160-190 ° C, melting point 212 ° C.
Excellent mechanical properties, excellent electrical properties, strong acid and alkali resistance, good chemical stability, but low softening point. Suitable for making thin plates, wire and cable insulation, seals, etc.
1. Amorphous material, low moisture absorption, poor fluidity. In order to improve fluidity and prevent bubbles, the plastic can be pre-dried. The mold casting system should be short and thick, the gate section should be large, and there should be no dead angle. The mold must be cooled and the surface should be chrome-plated;
2. Due to its corrosive and fluid characteristics, it is best to use special equipment and molds. All products must be added with different types and amounts of additives as needed;
3. It is easy to decompose, it is more easily decomposed with steel and copper at 200 °C, and it escapes corrosion when decomposed. Irritant gas. The molding temperature range is small;
4. When using the screw injection machine nozzle, the aperture should be large to prevent dead angles. It is best not to have inserts, if there are inserts should be preheated.
- The General Definition Of Pipeline
- General Classification Of Pipelines
- The Diameter Of The Pipe To Determine
- Pipeline Access Problem
- Pipe Support Issues
- Slope And Drainage Of The Pipe Exhaust
- Pipe Insulation And Heating
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection And C...
- Key Concepts Related To Pipeline
- Pipeline Rules Of Reading And Writing
- Catheter Structure
- Introduction To Metal Hose
- Metal Hose Application
- Corrugated Metal Hose
- Military Hose Industry
- Civil Hose Main Industry
- Hose Characteristics
- Happy New Year
- First Counter 2019, Done